EC and the Environment
EC For the Environment
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
EC is beneficial to the environment because you can Reduce:
- Reduce the use of disposable diapers, a major contributor to landfills
- Reduce the use of water and detergents used to wash cloth diapers
- Reduce the use of disposable wipes used to clean baby's bottom
- Reduce use of plastic bags used to individually wrap dirty disposable diapers
- Reduce "unexplained" fussiness and crying
- Reduce diaper rash
And because you can Reuse:
- Reuse cloth diapers or underwear
- Reuse the potty
- Reuse cloth wipes
- Reuse wet bags for wet cloth diapers or underwear
And because you can also Recycle:
- Recycle cloth diapers as dusting rags
- Recycle cloth diapers into training pants
- Recycle wool sweaters into waterproof pads
- Recycle ancient wisdom into modern sensibility
Ready to "GO" diaper-free?
You're learned about what EC is. Now learn how.
Get hands-on, visual EC instruction from our friends at Go Diaper Free.
Any purchase you make over there benefits our organization. Thank you!